Christopher Benn Associates is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
As members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation we pledge to:
- Comply with all relevant legislation, statutory and non-statutory requirements and official guidance. This means that we minimise your risks by ensuring the recruitment process is fully compliant with the industry regulations and the process is conducted in a fair and open competitive way.
- Ensure that all of our staff are informed and trained to carry out their duties effectively and in the best interests of employers and jobseekers. Working with knowledgeable consultants means that you will get valuable advice and feedback in every step of the way and you can rely upon their expertise.
- Promote equal opportunities and diversity in the workplace. As an REC member we are committed to promoting diversity and this means that your company will receive the benefits of having a diverse workforce while at the same time complying with Government regulations. Our working practices, as defined by our industry trade body, safeguard against unlawful or unethical operations.
- Deal with all parties openly, honestly and courteously at all times. We will respect your time and be open and transparent in all of our transactions with you, from the way the fees will work to which candidate is the best match for your company.
- Show respect for safety, and not knowingly put candidates, clients or others at risk thus, minimising the risk to your company and corporate reputation.
- Develop and maintain a high level of professional knowledge. Our consultants are kept up-to-date with industry development and information about your sector.
- Abide by all relevant legislation and Home Office guidelines, providing all relevant information to clients and jobseeker. Working with us means that your corporate reputation is never at risk from non-compliant or scrupulous practices.
- Ensure you receive clear and accurate information about our services from the outset, including written terms of business. As an REC member we are transparent in our dealings with you, there will be no nasty surprises, everything is set out clearly. Agree in advance the procedure to be adopted when submitting a jobseeker’s details. We are professional in the way we engage with you ensuring you are completely comfortable with the process we follow.
- Treat all company information as confidential, and not to be disclosed to anyone beyond those involved in the recruitment process. We safeguard your brand and your reputation, your most valuable asset. We operate with the highest principles of integrity, your company is safe with us.
Working with an REC Member should be your starting point for every hiring choice. Call us today to discuss your recruitment needs.